We are please to inform you that on the 8th of May the Australian Government eased dental service restrictions and announced that dental practices move to level 1 restrictions from the 8th of May but we must still stay vigilant.
There has been recent developments in our local community in the South West. Let’s keep our community safe. Please adhere to NSW government regulations and if you have visited Victoria or any of these hotspots to please isolate and get tested. We greatly appreciate your cooperation to keep our community safe. Please follow the link below to keep updated on what these hotspots are. If you have been to these venues please let us know.
We will continue to monitor the changes regularly.
What does this mean for your treatment?
Although we still have some restrictions, we ARE ABLE to do our routine adjustments, Invisalign checks, consultations, place braces/plates as well as remove braces and plates.
At level 1 restrictions we would still like to maintain our safe practice protocols to minimise chance of spreading COVID 19. This includes:
- Safe social distancing.
- Screening of patients: Please let our staff know if you have
- been overseas in the last 2 weeks
- had close contact with confirmed/ suspected COVID 19 case in the last 2 weeks
- resided in or visited a know geographically localised high risk area with a cluster of COVID 19 cases- this includes cruise ships
- recently tested for COVID-19
- the following symptoms- fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of smell/taste or other respiratory symptoms
If you are unsure, please contact the practice either by phone 02 9601 7655 or by email email@example.com, via our contact page.or by Messenger message on Facebook. We will get back to you asap.
If you are unable to attend the practice and would like a virtual meeting/consultation, please book one through our contact page..
Regardless if you are a current or a new patient wanting an appointment please contact the practice now to arrange or confirm your appointment.
We thank all our patients for their understanding and patience over the past month. You have all been amazingly accomodating of the circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you all at the practice again soon. Stay safe.