NSW AUSTRALIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION has of the 20th of September 2021 given directive that we can now continue with essential dental care.
NSW Government health advises the community should not be leaving their homes unless it is for an essential reason.
We will be in contact in the coming days to try to schedule an appointment for our current patients that are in treatment. If you have had a COVID vaccination, there is nothing more to do. However if you have not had a vaccination, please contact the practice as we may suggest you have a COVID test prior to your appointment.
If you are a NEW patient and believe that you have a pressing concern please contact us to make an appointment.
There have been multiple exposure sites in the South West. Let’s keep our community safe. Please adhere to NSW government regulations and if you have visited any of these hotspots to please isolate and get tested.
Should you wish to talk to an orthodontist, we are also available via zoom. Click here
If you are a patient that currently is in treatment and does not wish to come in for a face to face visit:
(that is has braces on or plates or Invisalign) please feel free to send photos to Dr Low for review and discussion at email@example.com- click here for instructions
We greatly appreciate your cooperation to keep our community safe. Please follow the link below to keep updated on what the exposure sites are. If you have been to these venues please follow the Government guidelines and let us know.
We will continue to monitor the changes regularly.
When you are scheduled for an appointment:
We would still like to maintain our safe practice protocols to minimise chance of spreading COVID 19. This includes:
- Safe social distancing.
- Screening of patients: Please let our staff know if you have
- been overseas in the last 2 weeks
- had close contact with confirmed/ suspected COVID 19 case in the last 2 weeks
- been to an exposure site
- waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- the following symptoms- fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of smell/taste or other respiratory symptoms
- If you are not vaccinated, AS AN ADDED LEVEL OF PROTECTION for all our patients we would be grateful if you could get a COVID test at a testing centre 3 days before your emergency appointment. This would assist us keep a high level of protection for everyone. Please let our staff know of your test result. (If you do not have symptoms this has been approved by NSW health to be a surveillance test, please just continue to abide by stay at home orders.)
If you are unsure, please contact the practice either by phone 02 9601 7655 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, via our contact page.or by Messenger message on Facebook. We will get back to you asap.
If you are unable to attend the practice and would like a virtual meeting/consultation, please book one through our contact page..
We thank all our patients for their understanding and patience . You have all been amazingly accomodating of the circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you all at the practice. Stay safe.