We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial complimentary appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 45 minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
At your first appointment, we will determine your orthodontic needs, make recommendations on timing or options of treatment, explain what happens at each stage of treatment, and any professional fees associated with treatment. We may also view X-rays, take clinical photographs and study-models of teeth.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?